The company will monitor flow before & after rehabilitation of the main sewer line
During this past spring, RJN Group Inc. began a flow monitoring program in the community of Pinto, Md. Maryland Water Services, a Utilities Inc. company, would like to ascertain the impact of rehabilitation (relining) on eliminating inflow/infiltration (I/I) from portions of their collection system.
RJN will be providing wastewater flow monitoring for the entire Pinto collection system both prior to and following main sewer line rehabilitation, which is scheduled to begin this summer. The system will be monitored utilizing six meter locations. The analysis of pre- and post-rehabilitation wastewater flows, performed by RJN data analysts, will determine the success and effectiveness of targeted I/I elimination.
More like this
- Arkansas City to Perform Sewer System Analysis
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore
- RJN to Implement Sewer System Improvements in Wilmette, Ill.
- RJN Group Performs Basin Study to Develop Master Plan for Texas City
- RJN Group to Design Collection System Rehabilitation for Texas Town