The Village of Villa Park, Ill., hired RJN Group, Inc. to conduct a Water Main Master Plan. The program involves survey and assessment of the existing water distribution system and developing the hydraulic model to size the new water mains to meet current demands and criteria. RJN was selected for this program due to an outstanding performance record of municipal infrastructure improvements in DuPage County. The project will begin in February 2006 and continue through June 2006.
RJN provides public works engineering and information technology services for the development, maintenance and management of municipal infrastructure systems including sewer, water, drainage, roads and bridges, as well as GIS services.
More like this
- San Antonio Water System Selects RJN Group for Rehabilitation Project
- RJN Group, Inc. Inspects 716 Residential Buildings for Wheaton, Ill.
- City of Portland, Texas, Selects RJN Group, Inc. for CMMS Implementation
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore
- RJN Group, Inc. Helps Red Oak Upgrade its Wastewater Collection System