Registration Open for ASPE 2008 Engineered Plumbing Exposition
Event will take place Oct. 27 to 28 in Long Beach, Calif.
Registration is now open for the American Society of Plumbing Engineers’ (ASPE) Engineered Plumbing Exposition (EPE), taking place in Long Beach, Calif., Oct. 27 to 28.
A PDF registration form can be downloaded or completed online at www.aspe.org/expo. Pre-registration for the EPE waives the $50 onsite registration fee.
Those who register in advance, either online or via mail, phone or fax also enjoy other benefits, including helpful up-to-the-minute news blasts on the latest events taking place on the show floor, information about networking opportunities and parties plus information on contests and giveaways.
“You’re instantly connected and privy to everything that’s happening at EPE 2008 once you’ve registered in advance,” said Jennifer Hoff, EPE show management.
EPE is the only convention and exposition for plumbing engineers, designers and contractors and the only show providing:
• Direct contact with manufacturers and technical experts—EPE provides over 200 opportunities to talk first-hand with knowledgeable representatives of the latest equipment and product specifications in the industry.
• Hundreds of money-saving ideas—EPE is packed with professional and system design information that is clever, concise and relevant to help you save money.
• Legislative issue updates—EPE is a forum for professionals to stay on top of the latest code, legislative issues and regulatory trends in the industry.
• Honed problem-solving skills—EPE is the place to meet proven problem-solvers in plumbing engineering and take home valuable strategies and techniques.
• Tripled networking connections—Collaboration with colleagues and peers provides important connections.
All EPE attendees have the opportunity to win one of the laptop computers given away each hour during the exposition. In addition, one lucky attendee, on Tuesday, Oct. 28, will drive home in a brand new 2009, chili-pepper red Saturn Sky sports car.