PSG Appoints Edison Brito as Market Development Director, Americas
Brito brings international experience in pump industry
Pump Solutions Group (PSG), a member of the New York-based Dover Corp.’s fluid management market segment and part of its fluid solutions platform, has appointed Edison Brito as market development director, Americas. In this position, Brito will report to Andrew Usuki, PSG director of sales and business development, Americas.
“Edison brings over 18 years of experience in chemical pumping systems to his new role, and will serve our customers extremely well,” Usuki said. “His skills and experience will greatly help develop PSG’s chemical vertical markets in the Americas.”
Edison comes to PSG after most recently serving as outside sales engineer for Hayes Pump in Fairfield, N.J. Prior to joining Hayes Pump, Edison was a pumping systems engineer for La Llave in Quito, Ecuador.
Edison, who speaks fluent English and Spanish, has served as instructor for several training institutions, in addition to publishing work on industrial pumping applications. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Ecuador – Polytechnic School.
More like this
- Pump Solutions Group Appoints Head of New Global Commercial Organization
- Pump Solutions Group Appoints Two Vice Presidents
- PSG Appoints Director of Engineering, Senior Director of Business Development
- Dean Douglas Named President of Pump Solutions Group
- PSG Shanghai Opens New Manufacturing Facility in Lingang