Returning for its eighth staging is PSA 2006, Asia’s most established international exhibition on fluid, air and gas handling systems incorporating fluid power and control systems and instrumentation. Scheduled to be held at Singapore Expo, the event will open its doors to local and international industry players July 4 to 7, 2006.
The longest running and most established edition of the PS Show Series, PSA is aptly held in Singapore. With the rise of China and India, and the growing integration of ASEAN, Singapore is positioned to be a major node of global and Asian commerce, facilitating new patterns of economic interaction within the region and the world. Likewise, PSA 2006 is positioned to be at the crossroads of major world economies and aims to be the center for trade exchange in the process systems industry.
More like this
- Singapore's Water Industry Doubles to 100 Companies
- Black & Veatch Awarded for Singapore-Tuas Seawater Desalination Project
- International Water Association Announces 2008 Project Innovation Award Winners
- Black & Veatch Performs Consultancy Services for Singapore Desalination Plant
- Singapore Minister Addresses the World Water Forum