CAM Expands Equipment Sales Division
Tom Umek will be focused on the Western U.S. and Canada
Tom Umek has joined CAM Equipment Sales (Concrete Accessory Mfg.). Umek is an industry leader in the concrete pipe and precast industry specializing in concrete vibration and concrete pipe and box culvert production.
Umek brings 30 years of practical experience to the CAM group. Umek’s work history is diverse. He entered the industry as production superintendent of the Johnson-Bateman Concrete Pipe Co., then customer service for the Hawkeye Group, production manager at ICP and most recently as a key employee in the Technical Services Team for the Cretex Group.
He will be focused on the Western U.S. and Canada offering both CAM reinforcing accessories for the concrete pipe and precast industry as well as the sensational line of equipment from BFS, Brecon/Bosch and other leading manufacturers of precast production and reinforcing fabrication equipment. The skill set he brings is his extensive production knowledge and the industry-wide teaching he has been doing on vibration and the effects it has on quality and productivity.
Through CAM Umek will be offering individual plant training and consulting services (nationwide) on topics and problem troubleshooting that are critical to the success of any precast concrete production facility.
Specific areas of expertise:
- Process Improvement Projects
- Concrete Vibration
- Precast Production Equipment
- Reinforcement Fabrication
Umek will be based in southern California. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this
- Pipe Industry Leaders Gather at ACPA Convention
- ACPA Names Atlantic Coast Region Engineer
- Oldcastle Precast Adds Reinforced Concrete Pipe to Product Line in Southern California
- National Precast Concrete Assn. Elects Chair, New Board Members
- Severn Trent Appoints North American Municipal Sales Director for Water Purification Group