Pentair Names Frederick A. Leers as VP of Water Technologies - Asia
Pentair has named Frederick A. Leers, formerly vice president of International Business Development at Pentair's Lincoln Industrial business in St. Louis, to the new position of vice president of Water Technologies - Asia.
In his new position, Leers will be responsible for growing Pentair's Asian water businesses and improving operational effectiveness in the region. He will relocate to Shanghai, China.
"Fred's career with Lincoln Industrial's lubrication and pumping business, plus his extensive experience directing sales and marketing activities in Asia, make him ideally suited for this important position," said Rick Cathcart, Pentair executive vice president and president of its Water Technologies Group.
Leers joined Lincoln Industrial in 1997 and was responsible for new product development, establishing industry-leading marketing communications programs and directing the sales and marketing efforts for the company's Asia/Pacific Region.
He graduated from the University of Illinois in Chicago with a degree in finance.
Pentair is a diversified manufacturer operating in tools, equipment, water technologies, and enclosures markets. The company employs 14,000 people in more than 50 locations around the world.
SOURCE: Business Wire
More like this
- Pentair Names New Key Leadership Roles
- Pentair Names Michael V. Schrock as President and Chief Operating Officer of its Enclosures Segment
- Pentair Promotes Richard J. Cathcart to President and COO of Its Water Technology Segment
- Pentair Names Massimo Grassi General Manager of Pentair Water Europe
- Pentair Names Charles M. Brown President and Chief Operating Officer Focused on Pump and Pool Market