Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission Approves York Water's Two-For-One Stock Split
The York Water Co.'s President, William T. Morris, announced that the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission approved the company's two-for-one common stock split.
The record and distribution dates for the stock split are expected to be determined by the company's Board of Directors at their meeting date scheduled for April 22, 2002.
More like this
- Philadelphia Suburban Selected to Serve New Prison Complex
- Philadelphia Suburban Awarded Another Regulatory Approval to Acquire Aquasource Properties
- York Water Settles Rate Case
- York Water Company Announces Settlement of Rate Case
- Philadelphia Suburban Corp. Reports Increased Third Quarter 2001 Operating Results