Water framework improves operational efficiency and resilience
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) has chosen Black & Veatch as one of three framework partners to help optimize efficiency across its distribution network.
Black & Veatch will provide clean water modeling expertise through a three-year framework. SynerGEE hydraulic analysis software will be used in the construction and calibration of water network models. These will be used to assess hydraulic and operational performance for individual schemes. The framework forms a critical component in the planning and evaluation of DCWW’s water network.
The appointment builds on Black & Veatch’s 25 years of experience in the provision of hydraulic modeling solutions, which assist clients in the effective management of water treatment and distribution.
The framework extends Black & Veatch’s relationship with one of its major clients. The appointment draws on the broader skill set of professionals within the company’s armoury as an integrated design and delivery provider.
More like this
- Southern Water Awards Framework to Black & Veatch as AMP5 Consultant
- Bristol Water Awards Five-Year Framework to Black & Veatch
- Thames Water Appoints Black & Veatch to Assess Flooding Resilience
- Black & Veatch Expands Operations in Sydney
- Black & Veatch Awarded for Singapore-Tuas Seawater Desalination Project