Offices of Water and Solid Waste Emergency Response Discuss Collaboration at National Meeting
National and regionally based managers of the Office of Water and Office of Solid Waste Emergency Response met last week at a national meeting in Tampa, Fla., to discuss ways in which they can work together on hazardous site clean-up and source water protection.
Specific opportunities were discussed on coordinating efforts. Assistant Administrator Marianne Horinko of Solid Waste and Emergency Response and Acting Assistant Administrator Benjamin Grumbles of Water gave remarks.
"This meeting opens up exciting, new opportunities for us to collaborate with our governmental and nongovernmental partners," said Grumbles.
More like this
- Kansas City Councilwoman Testifies for Clean Water Infrastructure Investment
- EPA Proposes Strengthening Oil Spill Contingency Plan
- MagneGas Invited to United Nations Ebola Crisis Response Meeting
- Hurricane Briefing Supports Need for Water/Wastewater Utilities to be First Responders in Disasters
- EPA to Boost Tribal Outreach