NWRI Fellowship Applications Due March 1st
Applications are now being accepted for fellowships under the NWRI Fellowship program. NWRI will award fellowships for the academic year 2007/2008 to graduate students (Masters or Ph.D.) at U.S. universities conducting research in the areas of water resources and treatment.
The deadline for applications is March 1, 2007. Additional information about Fellowships, including application procedures and commonly asked questions, may be found on NWRI's website at www.nwri-usa.org/Fellowship.
The Fellowship Program is sponsored by NWRI's Corporate Associates, who include Boyle Engineering, Cargill, Inc., Carollo, CDM, Kennedy/Jenks Consultants, Malcolm Pirnie, Inc., and MWH.
The Fellowship program is also underwritten by:
- The Joan Irvine Smith & Athalie R. Clarke Foundation
- NWRI Member Agencies, which include Inland Empire Utilities Agency, Irvine Ranch Water District, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Orange County Sanitation District, Orange County Sanitation District, and West Basin Municipal Water District
- NWRI Circle of Friends, including the C.W. & Modene Neely Foundation, Dr. David and May Hsu, and Patricia Linsky
- NWRI Partners, including the American Membrane Technology Association and Southern California Salinity Coalition
More like this
- NWRI Establishes Fellowship to Support Outstanding Graduate Research in Water Science
- NWRI Calls for Nominations for Clarke Prize
- NWRI Fellowships Announced: Inaugural Ronald B. Linsky Fellowship Awarded
- NWRI Offers Short Course on Membrane Bioreactors in Orlando, Fla.
- March 1st Deadline for NWRI Clarke Prize Nomination