Company appointed him vice president of industrial sales
World Water Works Inc. announced that Neil McAdam joined the company as vice president of industrial sales.
McAdam’s career spans 25 years, with the last 16 years in a variety of selling positions with the water and wastewater industry. In the mid to late ‘90s, prior to his transfer to the U.S. in 2000, he held the position of UK industrial sales manager for US Filter. From 2000 to 2008, he worked on the US Filter/Siemens Water Technologies Food and Beverage market team as a business development manager. During that period, he led or jointly led every significant food and beverage wastewater treatment sales opportunity. He then joined Veolia Water as its food and beverage market director in 2008 with continued success culminating in the Veolia Pinnacle award for outstanding achievement in 2009 for sales achieved in the U.S. and U.S. Virgin Islands.
More like this
- Ecoloclean Industries Announces New Executive
- Novus Acquires Technology for Retail Distribution of Consumer Water
- Nationwide Beverage Bottling Corp. Names Veteran Food Merchandiser as Chief Operating Officer
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Sales Manager for Australia and New Zealand
- American Water Star Joins Forces with Preferred Products Inc.