National Ground Water Awareness Week is March 9-15
Industry professionals are encouraged to promote groundwater awareness
National Ground Water Awareness Week is March 9-15, and the National Ground Water Association (NGWA) encourages industry professionals to take advantage of the week to promote groundwater awareness to the public.
Promotional ideas can be found on NGWA’s website, www.wellowner.org, by clicking on “Awareness Week.” NGWA encourages businesses and public agencies to link to the website and the awareness week page.
Promotional tools available on the website include a news release template, a downloadable flier and poster and articles on a variety of groundwater and well-related topics.
More like this
- Groundwater Awareness Week Grows in 16th Year
- National Ground Water Awareness Week Scheduled for March 8 to 14
- National Ground Water Association and Irrigation Association to Collaborate
- National Groundwater Awareness Week Promotes Education
- 2010 National Ground Water Awareness Week to be Held March 7-13