Panel discussion with association member companies is planned
National Assn. of Water Companies (NAWC) Executive Director Michael Deane will moderate a panel discussion with NAWC members on innovative management and technology risk at the second annual Water Innovations Alliance Conference in Chicago. Panel participants from private water service providers will discuss how they apply their resources to solve complex water challenges and implement cutting-edge technologies.
The panel discussion, scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 10:30 a.m., will feature representatives from American Water, CH2MHill, United Water and Veolia Water North America.
“Effective and sustainable water systems can be the key to economic vitality for communities everywhere,” said Deane. “The private water industry feels a strong sense of responsibility to harness our experience, expertise and resources to bring this vital resource to communities that need it, and this panel will explore how this is being done now and what can be done in the future. These companies often serve as incubators of system technologies and can test advancements for widespread implementation.”
More like this
- Groups Urge Congress to Oppose Protectionist Legislation
- American Water Experts to Participate in Two Water Reuse Conferences
- Survey Identifies Obstacles, Opportunities to Advance Innovation in Water Sector
- Water Officials Gather for House Hearing on EPA’s Nutrient Policies
- Water, Municipal Groups Urge Passage of Infrastructure Legislation