Technology is designed to provide dynamic water measurement solutions
Master Meter and Landis+Gyr announced a technology partnership designed to provide dynamic water measurement solutions to utilities through the Gridstream advanced metering network.
Master Meter is implementing Gridstream communication technology within its standard Dialog 3G water meter register to provide multi-service and water utilities with reliable mesh network advanced metering service. Utilities will be able to leverage the existing Gridstream AMI network for sending and receiving water meter information without adding additional infrastructure.
In keeping with the fully integral design of Master Meter's standard Dialog 3G register, the Gridstream protocol is available in both a wireless package for pit settings and a wired configuration for placement in basements or commercial applications. The integrated solution provides alarms and alerts for leak detection, enforcing restrictions, time-of-use billing and more.
Gridstream uses an efficient radio mesh network to communicate with electric, gas and water meters devices and distribution automation equipment. The network provides secure, reliable two-way communication between intelligent devices across a utility’s service territory.
More like this
- Landis+Gyr and Mueller Systems Announce New Metering System for Utilities
- Sensus Selects David Elve as Vice President of Industry Solutions
- Aclara Technology Supports Additional Commercial Meter
- Louisiana City Combines Technology and Team Effort to Create AMR Utilities Solution
- City-wide Effort Improves Water, Gas Metering