Kruger Wins Hydrotech Discfilter Contract
Company will manufacture a system to meet strict Florida water and wastewater regulations
Kruger Inc., a Veolia Water Solutions and Technologies company specializing in water and wastewater solutions, was awarded a contract to furnish a hydrotech discfilter system for the Atlantic Beach, Fla., Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion project. Atlantic Beach officials are installing two hydrotech discfilter units to provide tertiary filtration to meet stringent Florida total-maximum daily-load limit requirements imposed on the region.
Officials selected Kruger’s hydrotech discfilter system because of proven experience, technical expertise, extensive installation base, customer support, innovative design, and optimal life cycle cost. The new discfilter system is expected to be operational in the winter of 2011.
More like this
- Washington City to Retrofit Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- USFilter Wastewater Reuse Technology Receives Title 22 Certification
- Swedish Wastewater Treatment Plant Gets World’s Largest Discfilters Installation
- Kruger Forms Task Force For Assistance Seeking Stimulus Funding
- Retrofitting to Meet Regulations