Jacksonville Awards Sewer Repair Contracts Totaling Over $8 Million
Between now and the end of September, nearly 20 additional miles of Jacksonville city sewers will be rehabilitated or replaced under two new contracts awarded by the city.
Jacksonville awarded a $4.8 million contract to Insituform to combine its cured-in-place-pipe rehabilitation and pipebursting services to rehabilitate 12.3 miles of main line sewers and laterals.
Under a separate $3.6 million contract, Kinsel Industries and a joint venture partner will pipeburst an additional 7.6 miles of small diameter pipe.
The joint venture will provide pipebursting services for 8-, 10- and 12-in. diameter sewers in northwestern Jacksonville.
More like this
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Acquires Kinsel Industries, Inc.
- Insituform Technologies, Inc., Receives $2.4 Million Sewer Repair Contract
- Insituform Wins $35.1 Million in CIPP Work in India
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Named Subcontractor for $50 Million Detroit Contract
- Insituform Receives Contracts for Atlanta Sewer Work