Between now and the end of September, nearly 20 additional miles of Jacksonville city sewers will be rehabilitated or replaced under two new contracts awarded by the city.
Jacksonville awarded a $4.8 million contract to Insituform to combine its cured-in-place-pipe rehabilitation and pipebursting services to rehabilitate 12.3 miles of main line sewers and laterals.
Under a separate $3.6 million contract, Kinsel Industries and a joint venture partner will pipeburst an additional 7.6 miles of small diameter pipe.
The joint venture will provide pipebursting services for 8-, 10- and 12-in. diameter sewers in northwestern Jacksonville.
More like this
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Acquires Kinsel Industries, Inc.
- Insituform Technologies, Inc., Receives $2.4 Million Sewer Repair Contract
- Insituform Wins $35.1 Million in CIPP Work in India
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Named Subcontractor for $50 Million Detroit Contract
- Insituform Receives Contracts for Atlanta Sewer Work