Site includes informational resources for mining and mineral processing plant managers and operators
ITT Corp. announced the launch of www.ITTMining.com, a new resource for mining industry professionals.
In addition to featuring products and services that ITT provides the mining industry, the website includes a wide range of informational resources for mining and mineral processing plant managers and operators:
• Mining dewatering--pumps, valves and other products for open pit or underground dewatering;
• Mineral processing/extraction--products and resources to process ore into a saleable product;
• HydroTransport--slurry pumps, mixers and valves to transport product from mine site to processing plant;
• Water and wastewater--products and information to help with water supply, recovery, handling and treatment;
• Aftermarket support--integrated service solutions, including preventive monitoring, contract maintenance, emergency field service, engineered upgrades, inventory management and overhauls for pumps and other rotating equipment; and
• Resources--case studies and expertise articles of successful mining projects that feature ITT products and services. In addition, the “ITT Mining Book” is being offered to online registrants. This booklet is a complete reference guide to mining market trends, segments and products.
“ITT offers pump and valve solutions at every stage of the mining process that can help customers to maximize the efficiency of their mining operations,” said Tony Przybylek, global marketing manager for mining. “With this new Web resource, mining industry professionals have the information and resources they need--right at their fingertips--to implement successful strategies and products that will enhance safety, productivity and their bottom line.”
ITT Corp.’s mining portfolio includes thousands of products from a wide range of ITT companies.
More like this
- New Products Demonstrate ITT Bell Gossett’s Interest in Green HVAC Solutions
- Hydraulic Institute Announces 2010 Board of Directors, Officers
- GD Nash Introduces 2BE4 Series Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
- GE Water & Process Technologies Offers OnlineTraining
- EPA Renews Memorandum of Understanding to Address Septic Systems