The event will be held Feb. 26 to 28, 2014 in New York City
The forum will highlight the 2014 Strategic Top 100 Global Infrastructure Projects. It will also allow 500-plus public and private sector executives to engage in private meetings and deal sessions, keynotes, workshops and rapid project presentations.
Presenters and panelists at the forum include:
- • Luis Fernando Andrade – president, ANI;
- • Andrés Gluski – CEO, AES Corp.;
- • Rene Limcaoco – undersecretary for planning & project development, Philippines;
- • Alexander Bazhenov – CEO, FCPF;
- • Suzette Goldstein – director of planning, global, HoK;
- • Laurie Mahon – managing director, global head of infrastructure finance, CIBC;
- • Jane Chmielinski – COO, AECOM;
- • Dr. Michael Horodniceanu – president, MTACC;
- • Vahid Ownjazayeri – chief executive, civil infrastructure, AECOM;
- • Ricardo Coutinho – governor of Paraíba, Brazil;
- • Elguja Khokrishvili – executive director, Municipal Development Fund of Georgia;
- • Thomas Spearing – president, project management group, Americas, Hill Intl.;
- • Nuria Fernandez – general manager, VTA;
- • Joaquim Levy – CEO, Banco Bradesco Asset Management; and
- • Janice Tuchman – editor-in-chief, ENR Magazine.
The third day of the forum, Feb. 28, will focus on the topic of Women in Infrastructure: Accessing the Global Talent Pool. High-ranking men and women from around the world will identify the roles women play in the industry, ending the day with a brainstorming session.
Click here to register for the Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum.
More like this
- Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum to Host Industry Executives
- Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum
- North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum Set for October
- CG/LA Latin American Infrastructure Leadership Forum to Offer Private Meetings
- Latin American Infrastructure Leadership Forum Begins