Hanson Pressure Pipe Names New Senior Vice President
Mike Leathers previously served as senior vice president of sales for Hanson Pressure Pipe and the southcentral region of Hanson Pipe & Precast
Hanson Pressure Pipe has named Mike Leathers senior vice president of the company effective Jan. 1, 2009. Leathers previously served as senior vice president of sales for Hanson Pressure Pipe and the southcentral region of Hanson Pipe & Precast. In his new role, Leathers reports to Richard Manning, president of Hanson Building Products.
“Hanson has remained stable a midst a difficult period in the manufacturing industry and through this transition and adjustment of operations,” said Richard Manning, president of Hanson Building Products North America. “Mike has the energy, innovation and commercial background to evolve Hanson Pressure Pipe into the 21st century.”
More like this
- Hanson Building Products Expands LEED Calculator Service
- Hanson Pressure Pipe Names Dean Estoll Vice President, Municipal Sales
- Hanson Recognizes Don Wagner for 25 Years of Service
- Hanson Pipe & Precast, Hanson Pressure Pipe Donate Concrete Pipe to Artificial Reef Program
- Hanson Pipe & Precast, Inc.