GE Infrastructure announced today the introduction of a new water-related technology solution to the Chinese marketplace, the Merlin home water filtration system.
"GE Infrastructure is proud to introduce a new, cutting-edge technology to China. The product we announced today will help bring peace of mind to communities by providing solutions to issues they face every day, including cleaner water," said Bill Woodburn, president & CEO, GE Infrastructure.
Merlin is the world's first, continuous flow, reverse osmosis, water filtration system designed for the home. The Merlin fits under most kitchen sinks and reduces up to 95% of water contaminants found in traditional water supplies around the world.
More like this
- Culligan Provides “Green” Water for LEED Platinum Certified Remodeled Home
- Nelsen Phoenix Facility to Host May Vendor Showcase
- HydroFlo Portfolio Company Customer Receives Letter of Intent for $210 Million Purchase
- AFS Infrastructure, Sustainability Testing Management Conference
- Number of Homes with Tap Water Up