The City of Houston has selected planning, engineering and program management firm Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam Inc. (LAN) to develop...
New release the result of recent effort to redesign and upgrade existing series
GD Nash introduced the new 2BE4 Series vacuum pumps and compressors--the result of a recent effort to redesign and upgrade the existing series to better meet the needs of customers.
The series provides long life and reliable operation, the company said. It also features:
• Optimized inlet and discharge porting;
• Cylindrical roller bearings (bearing upgrade is possible in existing 2BE3s);
• Optional lobe purge piping to remove entrained solids and prevent erosion;
• Inlet bypass piping;
• Available in cast iron and stainless steel construction; and
• Drop-in replacement for existing 2BE3 installations.
Nash, a div. of Gardner Denver, is a manufacturer of liquid
ring vacuum pumps, compressors and engineered systems serving the chemical, petroleum, power, paper, mining, environmental and food industries. Nash also provides global service and technical support for its products.