Severn Trent Services has announced that Gary Moyer will work with Severn Trent Management Services in a full-time consulting capacity. In this role, Moyer will assist in reacquiring districts formerly managed by Severn Trent by leveraging relationships established over his three decades in the Florida community development district (CDD) market. In addition, he will share his extensive management experience with Severn Trent’s district managers who currently serve more than 100 district clients throughout Florida. Moyer assumed his role effective June 1 and works from Severn Trent’s Celebration, Fla. office.
“We are pleased Gary has chosen to return to Severn Trent. With his experience and track record, Gary could have pursued any number of avenues with great success,” remarked Dana Kaas, vice president, Contract Operations.
More like this
- Severn Trent Selects Riverwood in Port Charlotte, Fla., for Environmental Leadership Alliance Award
- Florida Improvement District Expands Contract with Severn Trent Management Services
- Severn Trent Appoints Jim Gillam Regional Manager of New Gulf Municipal Utility District Region
- Severn Trent Appoints New Regional Sales Manager
- Severn Trent’s Pasadena, Texas Contract Extended