Godwin Raises Funds for National Military Family Assn.
Employees raised more than $4,000
Godwin, a manufacturer of the Dri-Prime automatic self-priming and dry-running pump, recently held a raffle to benefit the National Military Family Assn. (NMFA).
Godwin employees were able to raise $4,595 for the NMFA, the leading charity committed to strengthening and protecting service members' families in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Public Health Service and NOAA. The money raised is enough to send eight children to Operation Purple camps.
The NMFA's Operation Purple program organizes summer camps for military children, providing a break from wartime tension, friends to confide in, coping skills when a parent is absent and fun to reduce anxiety in their complicated young lives.
More like this
- Godwin Pumps Mourns Loss of Joseph L. Abbott, Jr.
- Godwin Pumps Donates to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Godwin Pumps of America Changes Legal Name to Xylem Dewatering Solutions
- Godwin Pumps Supports Hurricane Irene Relief Efforts
- Godwin to Participate in WEFTEC Operations Challenge