The Foxboro Company announced it has established an official Resident Representative Office in Vietnam. This is the most extensive presence allowed for a multinational company such as Foxboro under current Vietnamese law. The office is located at the Saigon Trade Center in Ho Chi Minh City.
Staffed by three full-time technical specialists, this Resident Representative Office provides a direct local presence in Vietnam, enabling Foxboro to better serve and support its Vietnamese customers. The Vietnamese office will work closely with Foxboro Far East Pte. Ltd., in Singapore to handle commercial issues and provide comprehensive technical and service support for local customers. Mr. Nguyen Duc Nam, an honors graduate of the Polytechnic Institute in Ho Chi Minh City, has been appointed Foxboro's Chief Representative in Vietnam.
"The market for industrial automation in Vietnam is rapidly emerging," said William Ketelhut, Foxboro's president. "We're seeing many opportunities to leverage our advanced automation technology and performance services in a number of industry segments, including chemicals, oil and gas, food processing, power generation, and water and power distribution."
More like this
- Xylem Opens Office in Vietnam
- Black & Veatch Assists with Project to Improve Infrastructure and Help Reduce Flooding in Vietnam
- ME&A to Organize Vietnam Reverse Trade Mission
- Steve Ritchie to Represent Aquair's Clean Water Technology Sales in Three Markets
- Black & Veatch Begins Water Treatment Project in Vietnam