Primary Flow Signal Launches New Website
Features more information to help customers
Primary Flow Signal, a designer and manufacturer of flowmeters for the oil & gas, industrial, power generation and municipal water/wastewater markets, recently launched a new flagship website. Designed to help customers more easily specify the right metering solution for their requirements, the new site features technical and application information and provides a direct portal to the largest engineering and technical support team in the industry.
The new Primary Flow Signal website can be visited at www.primaryflowsignal.com.
“We are proud to unveil our new digital face to the market,” said Dezi Halmi, executive vice president of Primary Flow Signal. “Our new web site represents an investment in providing our valued customers easier access to the information they need to make informed decisions for their specific liquid or gas measurement needs and requirements.”
More like this
- Primary Flow Signal Inc. Achieves GOST Certification
- Study Finds $2.7 Billion Worldwide Traditional Technology Flowmeter Market
- McCrometer Adds Live Chat on Website to Help Customers Find Solutions
- Primary Flow Signal to Attend Indiana AWWA Annual Conference
- Primary Flow Signal Expands with Distributor in Far East