Five-Year, $1 Million Contract With Tejon-Castac Water District for Southwest Water
Southwest Water Co. announced that its subsidiary, ECO Resources, Inc., was awarded a five-year, $1 million contract to operate and maintain water and wastewater utility systems for the Tejon-Castac Water District.
The contract includes water distribution, sewage collection, sewage treatment, and customer billing and collection services. The Tejon-Castac Water District is located approximately 60 miles north of Los Angeles. Interstate 5, the major transportation corridor between northern and southern California, runs along the edge of the service area.
"This work expands our presence in Kern County, joining our existing contracts in Frazier Park, Lamont and Taft," said Anton C. Garnier, president of Southwest Water. "The area served by the Tejon-Castac Water District is projected to grow rapidly with plans for substantial commercial development over the next few years. We are excited to be a part of helping that projected growth."
More like this
- Five-year, $3.2 Million Contract Secured by Southwest
- Southwest Water Company Completes $100 Million Expanded Credit Facility
- Des Moines Water Works Selects Woolpert for Five-Year Contract
- SCS Engineers Selected for County’s UST Site Assessment Services
- Cadmus Announces $27.8 Million Drinking Water Contract With EPA