Piercarlo (PC) Romano was selected for a two-year term as chairman of the board of the Control System Integrators Assn. (CSIA) at the association’s annual executive conference. Jeff Miller was appointed treasurer by the board.
New directors elected during the association’s annual executive conference are:
- •Michael Miller, president, ESCO Automation, Marion, Iowa, U.S.
- •Don Ulrich, president, Stone Technologies Inc., Chesterfield, Mo., U.S.
The new directors join the following directors, whose terms continue:
- •Eduardo Acosta, chief executive officer, Omnicon S.A., Cali, Colombia;
- •Richard Brueggman, president and chief executive officer, Data Science Automation, Pittsburgh, Penn., U.S.; and
- •Sam Hoff, president, Patti Engineering, Inc., Auburn Hills, Mich., U.S.
Lynda J. Patterson, FASAE, CAE, continues as president. Robert Lowe is the association’s executive director.
Romano is president of Avid Solutions Inc., a CSIA Certified control system integrator based in Winston-Salem, N.C., U.S.
Romano succeeds Stephen Goldberg, director of information technology at Matrix Technologies, a founding member and CSIA Certified member headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, U.S. During Goldberg’s term, interest in CSIA membership by system integrators located outside of the U.S. grew significantly, and the organization adopted a global strategy to serve an increasingly diverse, international membership. In addition, great gains were made in educating system integrators’ potential clients about CSIA. Goldberg will continue to serve on the board as immediate past chair.
Joe Martin, president of Martin Control Systems Inc., Dublin, Ohio, concluded a four-year term on the board of directors.