Jon W. Hume, P.E., has joined the company as a senior project manager
Wright-Pierce has announced that Jon W. Hume, P.E., has joined the Wright-Pierce Andover, Mass., office as a senior project manager in the Wastewater Practice Group. Hume has extensive experience designing and managing municipal infrastructure projects and will play an instrumental role in developing and managing the firm's Massachusetts work.
Hume is an active member in the New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA) and serves as a Plant Operation Committee member. He has developed and conducted numerous operations and maintenance staff training programs, and has been involved in professional development programs for new engineers.
"I look forward to being part of an employee-owned company that is recognized in the industry for its strong management style, dedicated service to clients and technical expertise," Hume stated.
More like this
- Wright-Pierce Expands Portland, Maine, Providence, R.I., Offices
- Wright-Pierce Engineer Honored by Association to Preserve Cape Cod
- Sustainable Design of Water Treatment Facility Earns National Recognition
- Wright-Pierce Designs Unique Water Treatment System in New England
- Wright-Pierce Earns ACEC Grand Conceptor Award