The company was recognized at the 10th annual British Consul General Awards
eSight Energy won the award for Most Innovative Company at the 10th annual British American Business Council (BABC) and the British Consulate-Chicago awards. The BABC is the largest translantic business network, with more than 20 chapters throughout North America and the United Kingdom.
The BABC Chicago and the British Consulate-General gather every year to recognize and encourage corporations and individuals who have made significant contributions to further trade, commerce, civic, philanthropic and/or cultural relations between the U.K. and the U.S.
Janie Jefferies-Freer, president of eSight Energy Inc. said, “We are delighted to receive this award and be recognized for our company’s hard work in strengthening business relations between the UK and the United States. Simply being nominated for Most Innovative Company was an honor, and winning this award from BABC and the British Consulate-Chicago has really validated what we are doing in this industry and in growing our presence in the North American market.”
More like this
- Opto 22, eSight Energy Enable Web-Based Energy Management for Small- to Mid-Sized Businesses
- MWH Wins Illinois Engineering Award
- American Water Recognized for Environmental Contributions
- Jeff Sterba to Participate in AWI’s American Water Summit
- Rainwater Systems, Inc. Receives 2005 Green Innovation Business Award