RJN Group to provide data collection and analysis services for West Memphis, Ark.
RJN Group Inc. (RJN) is performing a sewer system analysis in the city of West Memphis, Ark. The analysis is initially focusing on three of the sewer-shed basins identified by West Memphis Utility. RJN will provide engineering services and appropriate field investigation techniques as part of the WMU’s ongoing sewer assessment and infiltration/inflow (I/I) identification and mitigation efforts. The city wants to be proactive and work their way systematically evaluating their sewer system.
Acting as a sub consultant to Fisher & Arnold Inc. of Memphis, Tenn., RJN will provide:
- • Sewer and rainfall flow monitoring and analysis
- • I/I defect location identification and quantification
- • Manhole inspection (535 manholes)
- • Smoke testing (120,000 LF)
- • CCTV analysis
Once the data collection and analysis is complete, a Report of Findings and Recommendations will be created for the rehabilitation of existing sewer lines inspected.
More like this
- RJN Group to Being Sewer Improvement Project in Arkansas
- RJN Group Awarded SSES Contract in Arkansas Town
- RJN Performs Flow Monitoring in Memphis
- RJN Group to Provide Engineering Design Services for $110M Wastewater Project in Ark.
- RJN Group Selected for Master Services Agreement with City of Batavia, Ill.