Eimco Water Technologies to Supply Linear Motion Mixers at Romanian WWTP
Plant in Bucharest, Romania, will be operational in 2011
Eimco Water Technologies has announced the award of a contract for its Linear Motion (LM) mixers. Five LM20-type mixers will be installed in five existing egg-shaped digesters located at the Glina wastewater treatment plant in Bucharest, Romania.
The plant will treat approximately 1,571,000 cu meters per day of wastewater and is slated to be operational in 2011. This LM technology is attractive due to its energy saving features, ease of maintenance and simplicity of installation.
More like this
- Radio Repeater Delivers Improved Communications in Romania
- Bio-Microbics Promotes at U.S. Wastewater Program in Romania
- After Cyanide Spill, River Dwellers Look to Future
- New Romania River Pollution Surfaces Near Ukraine, Hungary
- EWTIS Offers 24-Hour Operational, Maintenance Support for Wastewater Treatment Plants