Godwin Pumps of America Changes Legal Name to Xylem Dewatering Solutions
Change is effective Jan. 1, 2012
Godwin, the manufacturer of the Dri-Prime automatic self-priming and dry-running pump, is changing its legal name to Xylem Dewatering Solutions Inc. The change is effective on Jan. 1, 2012.
"Godwin will remain the brand name for the Dri-Prime series of pumps," said Michel Bakhos, president of Xylem Dewatering Solutions Inc. "The change in company name reflects our continued efforts to provide customers a broader product range, value-added services and integrated solutions from a growing branch footprint. Our commitment is to keep growing the offering of pumps, as well as launching new products and services."
More like this
- Xylem Breaks Ground on Godwin Pumps Manufacturing Facility Expansion
- Bypass and Supplementary Pumping Systems Enable Rehabilitation
- Godwin Pumps Donates to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Xylem to Showcase Range of Godwin Pumps at Bauma 2013
- Godwin Supports Hurricane Isaac Relief Efforts