Advanced Drainage Systems Former Chief Engineer Named TRB Emeritus Member
James Goddard received accolade
James Goddard, who recently retired from Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (ADS) as the company's chief engineer, was named Member Emeritus of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) Committee on Subsurface Soil-Structure Interaction. The announcement was made during the TRB's 91st annual meeting held in January 2012.
Goddard received the honor for his years of service to TRB, representing the corrugated polyethylene pipe industry including publishing and presenting numerous papers and presentations at TRB meetings, chairing and serving as a panel member on a number of National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) panels and his six years of service chairing the AFS40 Soil-Structure Interaction committee within TRB.
"For many years Jim has been an enthusiastic member of the TRB," stated Joe Chlapaty, chairman and chief executive officer of ADS. "His knowledge, skill, and tireless efforts have benefited the industry and our country's infrastructure. We are very proud of Jim and his accomplishments, and glad to see him receive this recognition from his peers."
More like this
- Former ADS Inc. Employee Recognized for Industry Contributions
- Grant Awarded to Study Alternative Design for Large-Diameter Steel Pipe
- Ready for the any day event: FHWA Bridge Plan Part III
- Eminent Civil Engineers Appointed to New Orleans Hurricane Protection System External Review Panel
- Winners Announced for Plastics Pipe Institute’s Recognition Awards