EcoWater Systems announces acquisition of Italian residential water treatment company Crisma
EcoWater Systems, LLC recently announced it has completed the acquisition of Crisma, a privately owned company specializing in residential water treatment in Italy. Crisma was founded 30 years ago in Modena, Italy, by its current directors, Maurizio Magnanini and Maria Cristina Camilloni.
Crisma has evolved from a small start-up in the water softening industry into a leader in the Italian residential water treatment industry. The company will now be fully integrated into EcoWater Systems Europe NV, the European affiliate of EcoWater Systems, LLC.
This acquisition will enhance EcoWater’s expansion in Italy and the Mediterranean countries and will allow EcoWater to make full use of its product portfolio in the water softening and drinking water industry. Crisma brings market knowledge, distribution capability and management experience, which will be beneficial to EcoWater Systems as it continues to develop in the region. Magnanini and Camilloni will continue to lead Crisma as part of EcoWater Systems.
More like this
- EcoWater Systems to manufacture product for American Water Works Co.
- Ohio Family Wins EcoWater Systems National Sweepstakes
- Marmon Water Expands With KX Industries Acquisition
- Chesapeake Utilities Sells Assets of EcoWater Systems of Michigan, Inc.
- Century EcoWater Celebrates Half-Century in Water Treatment