DSC Logistics Awarded Two Logistics Centers For Culligan
Chicago -- Culligan International Company has awarded DSC Logistics, a supply chain management company, the logistics management services out of their Des Plaines, Illinois, and Mira Loma, California Logistics Centers.
DSC will perform logistics center management activities including warehousing, kitting and parts fulfillment for Culligan products, such as water filters, household water softeners, and micro filtration products. Culligan is changing their sourcing strategy, and is now sourcing a majority of their products from manufacturers in China and Taiwan. DSC's Logistics Centers will be receiving Culligan's products from Southeast Asia and distributing them to their nationwide network of dealers. DSC will also be providing logistics services for The Water Group, a division of Culligan.
More like this
- Culligan to Design, Install Treatment Plant in Rwanda
- Culligan Recognizes Actions of Employees and Independent Dealers in Wake of National Tragedy
- Culligan of Tucson Wins ‘Innovative Product' Award
- WQA Selects New Board of Directors Members
- Culligan Provides “Green” Water for LEED Platinum Certified Remodeled Home