Dow Water and Process Solutions Named Plant of the Year
Water officials recognize plant as having most technical achievement in industry
Dow Water and Process Solutions is Desalination Plant of the Year, thanks to a vote by officials at Global Water Intelligence. The plant was honored for its seawater reverse osmosis facility in Kurnell, Australia, and was presented the award by former-Secretary General of the United Nations Kofi Anan at the Global Water Awards ceremony last month in Berlin, Germany.
The advanced membrane technology from the plant helps communities worldwide to broaden their water sourcing options. Dow technology plays a key role in three of the world's five largest desalination projects, including the plants in Tampa Bay, Fla.; Ashkelon, Israel; and Perth, Australia.
More like this
- Dow FILMTEC RO Membranes Installed in Netherlands Treatment Facility
- K2 to Build Bleach Plant at Dow Site in Pittsburg, Calif.
- Dow, Saudi Saline Water Conversion Corp. Sign Commercial Agreement for Research Collaboration
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Unveils New Electrodeionization Technology
- Dow Dual-Membrane Technology Enables Blowdown Reuse in China