Severn Trent Appoints New Regional Sales Manager
Gary M. Lohse joins team as regional head of sales for water treatment technologies
Severn Trent Services has appointed Gary M. Lohse, P.E., as a regional sales manager for water treatment technologies. In this role, he is responsible for the sales of all disinfection, instrumentation, engineered products and packaged membrane systems and will work with consulting engineers, contractors and the company’s manufacturer’s representatives and distributors throughout the region. This region extends from eastern Canada south to northern Virginia and west to the Dakotas.
Prior to joining Severn Trent Services, Lohse was employed by Veolia Water North America as area manager with complete responsibility for operation of 10 municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities in the northeast and mid-Atlantic. He also previously served as senior marketing engineer and business development manager for American Water and regional sales manager for Alfa Laval.
Lohse earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering from Pennsylvania State University and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Arizona State University.
More like this
- Severn Trent Appoints Mitch Matthews Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services to Present Four Papers at NYWEA 2013 Annual Conference
- Severn Trent Appoints Greg Gaffney Midwestern Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Neulight as Northeast Regional Sales Manager