Entries are being accepted through Feb. 28, 2014
Cintas Corp. and Carhartt Inc. have launched the third annual online Cold Crew Contest. Cintas launched the campaign in 2011 to recognize individuals in the U.S. and Canada who withstand the tough winter working conditions.
Contestants are encouraged to share their stories and explain why the Carhartt is essential to their jobs at www.cintas.com/carharttcoldcrew for a chance to win free merchandise and a grand prize trip for two.
Entries are being accepted through Feb. 28, 2014, at which time Cintas and Carhartt will select finalists and begin public voting at the contest website.
Last year’s contest spurred hundreds of entries, which were narrowed down to nine finalists from across the U.S. and Canada. The public voted and James Tatem, an arborist foreman from Hooksett, N.H., was named the winner. In June, he and a guest enjoyed a trip for two to the CMA Music Festival in Nashville.
More like this
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Named Finalist in National Contest
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Named Winner in National Contest
- Insituform Discusses Rehabilitation of U.S. Sewer Pipelines
- Valparaiso, Ind., Named Winner of ‘Big Green Idea Contest’
- Industries Honored for Being `Good Corporate Citizens'