Gregory Kent recognized as small business person of the year for all San Diego and Imperial counties
The Small Business Association’s (SBA) San Diego district has recognized Gregory Kent, president and CEO of Bio Clean Environmental, Inc., as the outstanding small businessperson of the year in 2008 for all San Diego and Imperial counties.
The recent growth of the company, as well has the company’s passionate adherence to its environmental mission, has earned recognition throughout the industry and now from the SBA.
“It’s a professional and personal achievement to receive this award,” said Kent. “We love what we do and hope to grow the industry as well as expand our company.
“Stormwater and wastewater filtration has become an important part of the green revolution and we are excited to be on the forefront of the movement,” Kent added.
When asked how Kent got into the industry he responded, “I’ve always lived around the ocean, from the coast of Long Island to the beaches of San Diego. It was becoming more and more common for me to see the beaches and parks closed down due to polluted water. I wanted to do something to prevent that and help to keep our beaches open and oceans clean.”
More like this
- Bio Clean Environmental Brings on New Sales Manager
- City of San Diego Water Department Earns National Recognition
- Surfer Sues California Government Over Dirty Water
- EPA Honors Winners of Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards
- San Diego Water Purification Demonstration Project Receives 2012 Small Project of the Year