Bell & Gossett Schedules Fourth Quarter Little Red Schoolhouse Seminars
New plumbing systems design seminar introduced to curriculum
Bell & Gossett, a brand of Xylem Inc., announced its training course schedule for fourth quarter 2013 at the Little Red Schoolhouse outside Chicago. A new Plumbing Systems Design Seminar will be offered, covering design considerations for pressure boosters, hot water recirculation, wastewater and rainwater collection systems.
"We are excited to introduce a new seminar about Plumbing Systems Design this quarter," said Larry Konopacz, manager, training and education, Little Red Schoolhouse. "Little Red Schoolhouse is recognized as a leader in hydronic continuing education, but will now also be a go-to for plumbing-focused continuing education."
The seminars, taught by LEED Accredited Professionals, are tailored to various job functions and areas of expertise, covering a range of topics. The Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. Upon successful completion of a three-day seminar, 1.7 CEU credits are awarded to attendees.
Little Red Schoolhouse seminars and dates for the fourth quarter include:
- • Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar — Sept. 30 to Oct. 2
- • Modern Hydronic Heating Systems - Basic Seminar* — Oct. 7 to 9
- • Modern Hydronic Heating Systems - Advanced Seminar* — Oct. 28 to 30
- • Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* — Nov. 4 to 6
- • Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* — Nov. 11 to 13
- • Plumbing Systems Design Seminar (new) — Nov. 18 to 20
- • Steam System Design & Application Seminar — Dec. 16 to 18
* Seminar approved by Green Building Certification Institute to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Green Associate and LEED AP certifications.
For seminar descriptions and enrollment information, visit http://bellgossett.com/training-education/ Reservations must be made through a Bell & Gossett representative. A complete list of representatives, including contact names and phone numbers, is listed on the website.