Basin Water, Inc. has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by Basin Water.
Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC is acting as the sole book-runner and lead manager for this offering. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
Basin Water, Inc. designs, builds and implements systems for the treatment of contaminated groundwater. Basin Water has developed a proprietary, scalable ion-exchange wellhead treatment system that reduces groundwater contaminant levels in an efficient, flexible and cost-effective manner.
More like this
- American Water Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
- Sparkling Spring Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering of Common Shares
- Mueller Water Products Renews Universal Shelf Registration Statement
- AquaCell Files Form 10 Registration for Proposed Spin-Off of Aquacell Water Subsidiary
- RWE to Pursue Initial Public Offering for American Water