Company to promote its products and growing footprint in water industry
As demand on water continues to grow, so, too, are increasingly stringent environmental standards for water and wastewater treatment being introduced globally. This increase in demand and tougher regulations places enormous pressure on municipal, potable and industrial water treatment facilities. BASF will feature its solutions for water and wastewater treatment at WEFTEC.10.
BASF experts and exclusive distributors will be on hand, in booth #1352, Hall D, of the Morial Convention Center, to discuss the company’s broad product portfolio, focusing on its flocculants and coagulants for solid/liquid separation.
“BASF Water Solutions has a thorough knowledge of water treatment in municipal, industrial and environmental applications,” said Gary Barber, regional business director, Water Solutions North America. “We offer technical service in the field and from the bench for resolving the toughest of water treatment needs, and are dedicated to providing our customers with efficient and economical solutions.”
Additionally, WEFTEC provides BASF the opportunity to demonstrate its growing footprint in the water industry. Across several of BASF’s business units, the water treatment portfolio includes:
• Coagulants and flocculants;
• Corrosion inhibitors, antiscalants and dispersants;
• Chelating agents;
• Defoamers and antifoams; and
• Membrane and ion exchange resins.
More like this
- BASF to Highlight New Water Treatment Technologies at WEFTEC.13
- Black & Veatch Launches Second-Annual Roundtable Series at WEFTEC
- Hoffman Revolution Centrifugal Blowers Introduced to Water and Wastewater Market
- Water Research Foundation Announces 20 Requests for Proposals
- Water Environment Federation Announces 2008 WEF Excellence Award Recipients