AWWA Webcast Will Explore Future Trends in Water Industry
"The Road Ahead: Regulatory, EPA and Global Trends" will take place April 2
To help water professionals operate in the increasingly complex market, the American Water Works Association (AWWA) will host "The Road Ahead: Regulatory, EPA and Global Trends," a webcast that will address emerging trends in the water industry, April 2 at 1 p.m. Eastern Standard time.
The webcast will look at new technologies, the future of regulations and global approaches to managing water resources. Attendees will learn to address the challenges presented in today's evolving political and natural climates.
Webcast presenters include:
• Steve Maxwell, managing director of TechKNOWLEDGEy Strategic Group, who will provide an overview of the challenges the water industry faces;
• Ed Means, vice president of Malcolm Pirnie, who will discuss sustainability challenges in the industry including adequate resources, aging infrastructure and consumer involvement;
• Jeanne-Marie Bruno, chair of the Technical Advisory Group, AWWA Water Utility Council and general manager of Park Water Co., who will outline the future of regulations;
• Michael Rouse, distinguished research associate at the University of Oxford, who will illustrate global trends that may play a role in the North American water industry; and
• Alan Roberson, AWWA director of regulatory affairs, will be joining the panel for a Q&A session.
For more information on the webcast and registration details go to www.awwa.org/education/webcasts.