AWWA Webcast to Focus on Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Jan. 28 webcast will present benefits of using advanced metering infrastructure
Water professionals will learn from subject matter experts about the benefits of using mobile technologies during an American Water Works Association (AWWA) webcast taking place at 1 p.m. E.S.T. on Jan. 28.
Recent research shows that organizations using mobile technologies reap benefits such as reduced employee overtime and data entry time, decreased mileage and an increased number of jobs completed. The webcast, “Advanced Metering Infrastructure for the Water Industry,” will explore these benefits, and subject matter experts will share their experience with advanced metering infrastructure.
• Darron Poulsen, a customer service officer with the Cucamonga Valley Water District in Southern California, will talk about the evolution of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) in the water industry.
• David Wallenstein, an associate engineer with East Bay Municipal Utility District in Oakland, Calif.,, will discuss AMI and conservation.
• David Hughes, an infrastructure engineer with American Water in Voorhees, N.J., will share his knowledge about leak detection.
For more information and registration details, go to www.awwa.org/education/webcasts .
More like this
- Water Professionals to Examine Security Issues in Upcoming Webcast
- AWWA Announces Stimulus Package II Webcast
- AWWA Webcast to Discuss Endocrine Disruptors, Pharmeceuticals & Personal Care Products
- AWWA Launches Operator Series of Webcasts Sept. 9
- WEF Hosts Second Webcast on Economic Stimulus Funding