Graduate student at Virginia Tech awarded $5,000
American Water Works Co. Inc., a U.S. water and wastewater utility company, announced that Amanda Martin, a graduate student at Virginia Tech, has been awarded the AWWA 2010 American Water Scholarship. Administered by the American Water Works Assn. (AWWA), the 2010 American Water Scholarship and the other AWWA 2010 scholarships were announced at the organization’s ACE10 event in Chicago.
The AWWA American Water scholarship is an annual award of $5,000 presented to a graduate level student to assist with the development of professionals interested in service to the water industry. Applications are submitted to AWWA each fall. For more information about AWWA scholarships, visit www.awwa.org/Conferences.
More like this
- AWWA 2012 American Water Scholarship Winner Announced
- American Water Scholarship Presented to University of Massachusetts Doctoral Student
- Brown & Caldwell Awards Scholarships to Environmental Science, Engineering Students
- NASTT Student Scholarships Sponsored by Rain for Rent
- Students Win Scholarships From National Ground Water Research and Educational Foundation