Aquatech Awarded Water Treatment Contract in Hawaii
Company will supply a water treatment system for a power plant at Campbell Industrial Park
Aquatech Intl. Corp. recently received a water treatment contract for the Hawaiian Electric Co.’s 110-megawatt simple cycle biofueled power plant at the Campbell Industrial Park in Hawaii.
The system is comprised of 600-gal per minute (gpm) media filters, a 400-gpm seawater reverse osmosis system, a 300-gpm HERO system, a second pass 300-gpm reverse osmosis system and a 300-gpm mixed-bed system from Aquatech.
The system design offers optimum use of components while treating three different feed waters, namely saline groundwater, tertiary-treated grey water and potable city water with high silica.
More like this
- Aquatech Awarded Contract for Zero Liquid Discharge System, 582-Megawatt IGCC Power Plant
- Aquatech Awarded Contract for California Power Plant
- Aquatech Provides Solution for Power Plant in Puerto Rico
- Aquatech Awarded Pretreatment System Contract at Texas Energy Station
- Aquatech Awarded Two Watertrak Contracts in Texas