Aqua America, Inc. announced that its chairman and chief executive officer Nick DeBenedictis will present at the NYSSA 10th Annual Water Conference on December 7 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time in New York City. DeBenedictis will present an overview of the state of the water utility industry and the company.
The company will host a live audio webcast of DeBenedictis’ presentation from the investor relations section of the company’s Web site at www.aquaamerica.com. An archived rebroadcast will be available on the company’s Web site for 60 days following the event.
More like this
- CEO Believes Investor-Owned Water Utilities Could Resolve Infrastructure Issues
- Aqua America CFO Receives Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Philadelphia
- UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS TO PRESENT AT WATER INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
- Aqua America Chairman Cautions Regulators
- NAWC President Tells Utility Commissioners of Need to Invest in Water Infrastructure