Aqua America Acquires Water Systems in Indiana, Texas
Acquisitions for Aqua Texas and Aqua Indiana total $260,000
Aqua America, Inc., Bryn Mawr, Pa., announced that its Texas and Indiana operating subsidiaries have acquired a total of three water and wastewater systems for $260,000.
In two separate transactions totaling $125,000, Aqua Texas, Inc. purchased the assets of the Spring Hill Water Co., which serves nearly 500 residents in the Krum and Ponder areas of Denton County, Texas, and the Holiday Estates water system, which serves more than 200 residents on Lake Tawakoni in Hunt County.
Aqua Indiana, Inc. acquired Heir Industries, Inc., a wastewater utility providing service to approximately 300 residents near the Town of Borden in Clark County, Ind., for $135,000.
More like this
- Aqua America Acquires Water and Wastewater Systems in Texas and North Carolina
- Aqua America Announces New North Carolina Purchase, Closes Nine Acquisitions in Third Quarter
- Aqua America Subsidiary Purchases Pennsylvania Water, Wastewater Systems
- Aqua Indiana Acquires Western Hancock Utilities Wastewater System
- Aqua America Sells Maine Operations to Connecticut Water