Products join already-certified Xtreme Lubricant and Copper Fittings
Anvil Intl.’s Figures 6400, 7000, 7001, 7012, 7013, 7400 and 7401 grooved pipe fitting products for both cold and hot water applications have received NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certification, the company announced today. This certification is in addition to Anvil’s Xtreme Lubricant and Copper Fittings, which were already certified. Anvil Intl., a fitting manufacturer, is a subsidiary of Mueller Water Products, Inc.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components is a nationally recognized standard for all devices, components and materials that contact drinking water. The NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certification is gained through independent testing.
“When it comes to contact with drinking water, nothing is more important than using components that can be counted on to safeguard public health and safety,” said Joe Radzik, Anvil Intl.’s vice president of research and development. “We understand our customers not only want but need the product confidence and peace of mind that this critical certification provides.”
“Our customers have enough challenges in the current economy,” said Tom Fish, president of Anvil Intl. “By eliminating their safety and quality concerns, Anvil demonstrates our commitment to quality and service by providing real and measurable benefits.”
More like this
- California Adopts More Stringent Requirements into Waterworks Standards
- NSF Intl. Offers Dual Certification of Gasket, Sealing Products
- Uponor Achieves Certification to NSF Intl.’s Fire Sprinkler Pipe & Fittings Program
- First Brass Ingot Certified to NSF American National Standard for Drinking Water System Components
- KDF Process Medium Receives NSF AB1953 Certification